36 Dollar Tree Camping Hacks and Must Have Camping Supplies
Camping is a budget friendly way to spend time with your family over the summer. This is my Dollar Tree Haul for our Summer Camping Trip, as well as some Dollar Tree Camping Hacks. Make a list and keep it in budget! What are some Dollar Tree Must Haves or Hacks for your Family Camping Trip Supplies list?
36 Dollar Tree Camping Hacks & Camping Must Haves
1. Mesh Laundry Bags for Hang Drying Dishes or dirty clothes.
2. Solar Stake Lights for mood lighting around your tent.
3. Dustpan and Brush for cleaning dirt out of your tent.
4. Fy Swatters so the kiddos can chase down pesky flies in your tent.
5. Butterfly Nets
6. Glow Sticks to wrap around tent ties, for the kids, and to mark the pathway to your tent at night.
7. Baby Powder (if you’ll be near sand) to quickly brush off sandy feet, legs and hands.
8. Hydrocortisone Cream for those bug bites or poison ivy rashes.
9. Pool Floaties to double as air mattress or pillows.
10. Rain Ponchos
11. Flash Lights
14. Bug Spray or Bug Wrist Bands
17. Water Guns
18. Sun Glasses
19. Wet Ones
20. Band Aids
21. Colored Chalk
22. Sticky Rollers to check for ticks.
23. UNSCENTED Deodorant
24. Garbage Bags
26. Whistles to call the kiddos back to camp.
27. Battery Operated Tea Lights
28. Paper Plates and Cups
29. S’mores Ingredients: marshmallows, Chocolate, Graham Crackers.
30. Makeshift Emergency Potty: Shower Curtain, Rings, Rope and a Hula Hoop, with a 5 Gallon Bucket and a trash bag. (The last thing you want to do is be stuck crossing a campsite to a bathroom with a 5-year-old at 1am.)
31. Hand Sanitizer
32. Ivory Soap (if you’ll be bathing in a river or lake).
33. A Funnel for Mom to pee standing up (for greater privacy) during hikes.
34. Boxed Milk that doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
35. Baby Wipes – Lots of them!
36. Welcome Mat for outside your Tent to Help Keep Dirt Out.
Each Dollar Tree can be unique in the items they carry. Hopefully some of these Dollar Tree Camping Hacks and Must Have Items are stocked in yours.
How We Stopped Living Paycheck to Paycheck https://youtu.be/HFofLtL_Dqo
ツ S U B S C R I B E (it’s FREE)
Hey there! I’m Dana. I’m a wife and Mother to 4 kids, including twin boys and two girls. I work full time outside the home in finance as a Corporate Accountant, but enjoy sharing my personal and parenting journey online. We live in the Philadelphia area.
Follow Me Everywhere
Need to Contact Me?
2102 Kimberton Rd #79
Kimberton, PA 19442
*Please be advised that some of the links above may be affiliate links and I do receive a very small commission if you make a purchase using those links. I appreciate your support if you do, and if you don’t – no worries. We’re still buds. xo
“Marty Gots a Plan” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License